|Photo Credit: Grapes and Hops Atlanta|
Sommelier Ian Mendelsohn started as a sommelier at Windows on the World (Kevin Zraly’s wine bar that resided on the 107th floor of the World Trade Center, North Tower) then ran the wine department of Christie’s auction house and was wine director of the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Eventually, Ian was recruited to become the wine director at the St. Regis in Buckhead and more recently, the wine specialist at H&F Bottle Shop. Ian is a native of Baltimore and resides in Atlanta with his wife and two children.
Highlights of Vine and Tap:
|Humboldt Fog Goat Cheese|
- Zero corkage fee on Tuesdays when you bring your own bottle
- Enjoy $1.00 oysters every day from 5-7pm
- Wine flights with 3 selections for a set price, but on Wednesday's it's HALF OFF. Enjoy 3 pours for $15.00 or 3 pours of bubbles for $20.00 per person.
- 25 wines by the glass, four wines on tap, and 130 wines on the bottle list,
- Vine and Tap Twitter/Instagram: @VineandTap
- Follow Ian @IansVino
Vine and Tap is located at: 2770 Lenox Road, Atlanta 30324
Thank you Tori Allen PR