|Photo Credit: sandyspringstoyota.com|
Wednesday, March 6, Hearth Pizza Tavern in Sandy Springs is hosting a 5-course all Belgian beer dinner. The evening begins with a reception at 6 p.m. followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. featuring Belgian beer pairings to complement the uniquely styled cuisine at Hearth. Belgian beers are both full-flavored and complex, making them the perfect pairing for many types of foods. A variety of beers from different regions of Belgium will be served, as well as Belgian-style beers crafted in the U.S, including:
· Liefmans Fruitesse, fruit and vegetable beer, Belgium
· Maredsous 6 Blonde, Belgian pale ale, Belgium
· Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, saison/farmhouse ale, Missouri
· Ovila Dubbel, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., dubbel, California
· Art of Darkness, Brewery Ommegang, Belgian strong dark ale, New York
Guests will have plenty of food to enjoy with their beer pairings, including:
· Three types of crostini including chicken parmesan, tapenade and crab cake
· Braised ribs with salad accompaniment
· Three different pizzas
· Two desserts featuring Morelli's ice cream
Located in Sandy Springs, Hearth Pizza Tavern features delicious oven-fired pizzas made in a 600-degree hearth oven. The restaurant is located at 5992 Roswell Road. Lunch and dinner is served daily, Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Space is limited for this beer dinner and a reservation is required.
The cost is $25 and guests must prepay to attend.
To reserve a space, call 404-252-5378.