ALON’S BAKERY AND MARKET IN DUNWOODY HOSTS CRAFT BEER TASTING
On Thursday, August 9, Alon’s Bakery & Market in Dunwoody is hosting a Craft Beer Tasting from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Beers from Cisco Brewers and Minhas Brewery will be featured. The selection of beers includes:
· Sankaty Light Lager-This light American golden lager, named after a famous Nantucket lighthouse, is light-bodied with tremendous balance and distinct hop character.
· Summer of Lager-This classic Bavarian style lager features a delicious malt palate and an assertive noble hop finish.
· Indie Pale Ale-This East Coast IPA has a full malty body and is balanced by fruity apricot and grapefruit hop character.
· Whale's Tale Pale Ale-This English style pale ale, named in honor of Nantucket's whaling history, features Maris Otter malt, hints of crystal malt and is generously hopped with East Kent Goldings.
· Fat Cat Lager-This classic Vienna lager is an amber-colored brew with a subtle aroma and crisp, mildly bitter taste.