|Summer Wines Line-Up|
- Easy Drinkin'
- Dry, drink fairly cold at 55°
- Crisp and very refreshing! Hints of cranberry, juicy flavors, with a hint of citrus
|Ryan Mullins at Vineyard Wine Market|
2010 Aveleda "Follies" Alvarinho from Minho, Portugal: $13.00
- If you like CRISP wines, this one is for you!
- Great with Seafood dishes
- High is acidity, makes you thirst for more! Tastes of mandarin juice
***2010 Bodega Valdesil "Montenovo" Godello from Valdeorras, Spain: $16.00
- Known as "The Valley of Gold", aged in old oak barrels
- Orange, lemon zest, creamy lemon
2009 Joseph Mellot "Destinea" Pinot Noir from Loire Valley, France: $17.00
- 100% a true food wine
- Full in flavor, light in color
- Earthy in taste
|The Summer Line-Up|
***2009 Familia Castano "Hecula" Monastrell from Yecla, Spain: $16.00
- "Old Vine Zin on Steriods!"
- Crazy good value
- Decant for 1 hour and amazing with BBQ!
- Gets Bigger and Bolder with a little chill on it (15 mins at 55°)
2008 Green Hills Organic Cabernet Sauvignon from Lodi, CA: $16.00
- "Sit Around the Fire" wine
- Bourbon flavors, jammy
- Hints of smoky mocha and oaken vanilla
***BONUS WINE: 2010 Frank Family Chardonnay from Napa, CA $35.00
- If you visit Napa, save this stop for the end of the day! Frank Family Vineyards over serves :-)
- As if you are drinking Apple Pie, just damn delicious!
- Pairs well wish seafood, buttered popcorn, french fries!
- Pair with the pool, Pair with the beach!
- "Creamy" and can be consumed without food!
- WORTH EVERY PENNY!
If you have any questions, please find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/grapesandhopsatl or on twitter at @grapes_hopatl